2022 MAZDA MX-30 EV – Exceptionally Electric
North Canton drivers that appreciate the finer things in life and an exciting driving experience often choose new Mazda vehicles. With a new Mazda, you’ll actually be excited to tackle your everyday commute thanks to exceptional engineering and high-quality interior materials. With that being said, we understand that many Akron shoppers are becoming increasingly interested in electric vehicles.
Luckily, we’re happy to announce the all-electric 2022 Mazda MX-30 EV. It provides everything you know and love about regular Mazda vehicles but with the added benefit of being an EV. Continue your research today with Kempthorn Mazda, and find out more about this exceptionally electric offering from Mazda!
2022 MAZDA MX-30 Driving Range & Specifications
As with any other Mazda, the 2022 Mazda MX-30 provides incredible performance to uplift your Alliance travels. It features an impressive driving range with all-electric capabilities that are sure to impress you when you’re behind the wheel. Here are the details of the new Mazda MX-30 electric specifications:
- Motor: e-SKYACTIV® electric motor
- Battery Capacity: 35.5 kWh
- Horsepower: 143 hp
- Torq: 200 lb-ft of torque
- Driving Range: 100 miles*
- MPGe: 98 mpge city/85 mpge highway**
Charging Times (SOC 20%-80% @ 75° F)***
- Level 1 Charger (120V AC): 13 hours and 40 minutes
- Level 2 Charger (240V AC): 2 hours and 50 minutes
- Level 3 Charger (DC Fast Charge): 36 minutes
2022 MAZDA MX-30 Performance Highlights
Performance is a strong suit for the 2022 Mazda MX-30. Its EV powertrain is clearly impressive, providing quick charging times and plenty of pep for your everyday adventures. But, that’s just the beginning. Let’s take a look at the new Mazda MX-30 EV performance highlights:
- e-SKYACTIV®: e-SKYACTIV® technology allows you to experience smooth and seamless electric vehicle performance when you climb into the driver’s seat.
- Electric G-Vectoring Control: Mazda vehicles create a sense of excitement on the road and thanks to electric G-Vectoring Control Plus, the new Mazda MX-30 delivers responsive and exciting handling.
- Electronic Gear Selector/Steering Wheel Paddles: Become even more involved when you’re driving the 2022 Mazda MX-30 with the electronic gear selector and steering wheel paddle shifters.
2022 MAZDA MX-30 Features & Technology
Although you’ll have no problem staying engaged when you’re piloting the 2022 Mazda MX-30 EV, it also provides plenty of features and technology to keep you comfortable and content. Highlights of the 2022 Mazda MX-30 features and technology include:
- Apple CarPlay™/Android Auto™ integration
- 7-inch touchscreen display
- 12-speaker Bose® sound system
- LED headlights
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Freestyle side doors
- Frameless auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Heated steering wheel
Take Charge of Your Travels With a New MAZDA MX-30!
Does the 2022 Mazda MX-30 sound like it’ll fit your Canton lifestyle? Visit Kempthorn Mazda today to learn more. We can help you take a deeper look into this impressive electric vehicle. If you have any questions, be sure to let us know how we can help!
*EPA-estimated range of 100 miles per full charge. Range will vary based on vehicle and battery condition, temperature, driving habits and other factors. Use for comparison purposes only. Actual results will vary.
**MPGe is the EPA-equivalent of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric vehicles. Mileage will vary based on vehicle and battery condition, temperature, driving habits and other factors. Use for comparison purposes only. Actual results will vary.
***Based on the following charging conditions: State of charge (SOC) in the meter from 20% to 80%. Battery temperature at 75° F. Charging times will vary based on charger type, vehicle and battery condition, temperature and other factors. Actual results will vary. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.